Tuesday, February 28

So much stuff.........

I'm at work today and I feel soooo overwhelmed. I want to spend, spend, spend!!! It's crazy all the new product that's around me. There's Graphic 45, Echo Park, Authentique, Prima.......Oh MY! I want to play, play, play. Can anyone out there call in to the store and get me sent home for the day, so I can play with ALL my new scrap stuff?????? I need HELP.... Is there a scrapers anonmous???? I probably need to admit myself soon. The only thing is....I know there are a bunch of you out there who need to be admitted along with me. Should I name names?????? Lol....no...You know who you are.......

1 comment:

Lourie said...

Cat, if you practiced superior self control like me you wouldn't need Scrappers Anonymous :) Of course it helps to buy one of everything in the store!