Thursday, January 29
Monday, January 26
***all accounts are a dramatization for entertainment purposes!
Really we all thought we were waiting in line for Hedi Swapp!!! :)
Watch Paris Hilton Unveils Scrapbooking at CHA in Celebrity Videos and Webisodes | View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com
Thursday, January 22
This Friday your favorite Scrapbook girls pack it up and head to Anaheim for CHA 2009. Can I say we are a bit excited? We can hardly sleep! We assume you feel the same way sooooo here are some sneak peaks to prepare you for another year of beautiful and exciting scrapbook products. Please leave us your thoughts...what things you would love to see in your favorite store? Any things you have seen that aren't listed? Let us make this a wonderful year for all of you. Tell us what you can't live without!!!
Cosmo Cricket-(very vintage looking mixed with modern colors)
Spinner embellishments- cool!
Crate and Paper
http://www.crateandpaper.citymax.com/Lillian.html - similar to latest of Chaterboxx
PRIMA- Love the embroidery tags!
Teresa Collins - Family Matter
Karen Foster- Her sparkle brads are cool.
Maya Road- Cute stuff
Pink Paislee- Very cute cowboy-blue colors!
Jenni Bowlin- love the buttons!
Bazzill- Embossed paper and paper leaves
Scrap Within Reach
My Minds Eye
Queen & Co
American Crafts- Love the Backyard Line
SEI- Love the Mimosa line!
Tuesday, January 13
Stop by and grab your Valentines Day goodies why their hot! Paper, embelishments, ribbon and more for your Valentines Day memories, cards, and gifts.
Here are some great V-Day Scrapbook and Photo tips from fellow scrapper Christine Perry:
Valentine's Day is all about romance, love and friendship. It may not be a common picture-taking opportunity, but with or without a photo, there are still plenty of Valentine's Day scrapbooking ideas. Remember this February 14th and that special someone you asked to be yours with these Valentine's Day scrapbook page tips.
1. Find a Photo- just because you don't have a photo taken on February 14th doesn't mean you can't include photos in your Valentine's layout. Find a photo of you and sweetheart from another occasion to fix that problem. You can go back as far you as you want for a picture of you both together, perhaps even a wedding picture.
2. Choose a Page Title- Need some help coming up with a Valentine's Day themed title? Here are a few suggestions:
- How Do I Love Thee?
- I Love You
- I Want to Kiss You All Over
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- My Heart Belongs to You
- This Kiss
- Always and Forever
- High School Sweethearts
- Be Mine
3. Choose Romantic Page Elements: Obvious choices for your page elements are hearts and roses, but look at your other scrapbooking supplies for embellishments that make you think of romance. For example, use white lace, a pink satin ribbon, red bows or Victorian accents.
4. Add Color- Red is the color of the day for Valentines' Day, but too much red on your page may overpower your focal point. Use red as an accent, and try adding more white and pink to your layout.
5. Add Your Valentine's Day Cards- Cards make decorative page elements. You can create a pocket on the page to add the cards you gave to each other. This way they can be removed so you can read the sentiments inside.
6. Write Love Letters- Journaling is just as important on a Valentine's layout as it is on any other scrapbooking page. Use the page title ideas listed above to prompt journaling ideas. You could also include handwritten love letters given any time of the year or from the past.
7. Add a Love Poem- if you want a quick way to add journaling, use a love poem or quote on your page. It's easy to find plenty of choices for poems and quotes by doing a search for "romantic poems" on the internet.
8. Photograph Valentine's Day Gifts- Include a photo of the box of chocolates or roses you received, and scrapbook the gift card. If you had a nice dinner out, put a photo of the restaurant on your page and don't forget to journal what you each ordered for dinner.
9. Remember the Kids- Children celebrate Valentine's Day too. Include cards exchanged from school mates on a special page for your children. Record their feelings about this holiday and what it means to them.
10. Dedicate a Page to Your Valentine- Instead of focusing on the couple, use a page layout to express all the reasons why you love him/her.
With a little creativity, you can create a beautiful Valentine's Day page layout even if you don't have a photo from that day. You don't even need special supplies. You probably already have embellishments with a romantic theme. Add some white and pink cardstock and some red letters, and you have everything you need to make a Valentine's Day scrapbooking page.
Christine Perry is an avid scrapbooker and has over 10 years of scrapbooking experience. Her favorite scrapbooking subjects are her reluctant teenagers. She invites you to her website, http://www.intoscrapbooking.com for more Valentines Day Scrapbooking ideas.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Christine_Perry
Who knew that this one little can could be soooo useful. If you are asking yourself, "Why would I need that?". Let me tell you from experience that you don't know what you have been missing girl! This product is truly a dream come true for any scrapbooker who uses memorabilia, glitter, ink, and so much more. This product will actually make your mini book or page wipeable!!! Really!!! Click on the link below to check out an awesome demo video from Studio Calico...you truly won't believe you have gone this long without it. Get yours in stock now!
Monday, January 12
Saturday, January 10
Design team call!!!
It’s that time of year again...to show off your skills! We are now accepting submissions for our next Design Team. We would like to invite each of you to submit your work to be a part of this select group of designers. All design styles are welcome.
Should you be chosen, you will have the opportunity to receive free product and a discount on purchases in exchange for creating samples for the store and website. There are some very exciting things planned for the team members this year. We can’t wait to see your wonderful work!
The guidelines for submission and selection are as follows:
Each applicant must submit 1 two-page layout or 2 single page layouts as well as one additional project that they are proud of. The additional project may be a favorite layout, mini-album, or altered object of your choice.
Submissions must be received in the store by January, 16th.
Design team members will be selected to serve for a term of 4 months.
Each customer who visits the store between Jan 19th and Jan 30th will be given an opportunity to vote for their favorite designer. Voting will also be available via our store blog/website. Voting will be limited to 1 per person per day. No purchase necessary to vote.
Winners will be announced Feb 2nd in the store and online.
Please put your name and phone number on the back of your layouts and somewhere on your projects. Good luck & we're looking forward to seeing all of those creative ideas!