Today marks 7 months of life for the twins and they are such a joy for us! Here are a few updates:
- Both girls are almost 14 pounds – a huge difference from their 2 ½ pound birth weights
- Both girls have found their giggles – they love to interact directly with anyone who will stop and smile and talk.
- Both girls are learning to roll over – they are getting closer each day
- Felicity is our “more expressive” one. She loves to let us know about her high highs and her low lows. She will give Trinity a run for her money in the “expressive” department. A potential career for Felicity will be live drama – perhaps Broadway??
- Charity is the watcher/thinker. She doesn’t have as many highs or lows to let us know about. (This is exciting for daddy as he can relate better to “Dave”)
Photos are #1 – Felicity #2 - Trinity and Charity and #3 - Charity
Nancy and Bo