Monday, February 6

CHA.....End of Day 2

After lunch, went to Graphics 45. Their new lines are amazing. The boothe was so cutely decorated, so much so I felt like I had been zapped back into the 1920's. Ladies, I CAN NOT wait for you to see the new lines, they will be coming into the store very soon! Just wait til you see what the Graphics 45 design team has done now.
Look at this cute flower made from zipper ribbon at the Maya Road boothe. They had such cute ribbon..... I WANT it ALL!!!! But I have been known to have a ribbon addiction (lol). Any other addicts out there????
Maya Road zipper ribbon

A few of the girls and I had fun at the Jillibean boothe. While an order was being made we made mustache flyers and were being silly.

Karisa
Katie




Cat
I think these pictures speak for themselves. (Talking in a deep voice)....We are ready for a shoot out.....(lol).
Til tomorrow...Peace out