Tuesday, April 17

Hello all you scrappers....It's Cat! I'm sooo sorry I have been out of commission lately. I have been moving houses and it has been hectic. This is also why you haven't seen much of me lately at the store either. But I'm back and ready to post some really cute pictures of things that have been going on for the last few weeks....I promise. Definitely come back to check them out.
But for now.....EXCITING NEWS!!! I'm attending this weekends NSBD! Yep you heard it. I will get to play with you all. If you are not signed up...we do have 3 spots left I believe. It is soooooo much fun. It starts Friday when the store opens up at 4pm. It's all weekend long. There is going to be gifts, prizes, make n takes, and wonderful food, and laughing, laughing, laughing. Oh yeah, and probably some scrapping as well...lol.Come play with us! Call today and request to sit by me. I can't wait to share all the fun I will be having. See you soon. Have FUN Creating!

No comments: