Here are some tips we gathered in the blog world about how to get your layouts, cards, projects, and more published. Let your beautiful work be seen! You deserve to feel like a star for all your hard work. :) If you do get published be sure to let us know so we can share in your excitement!
- Creating Keepsakes
- Simple Scrapbooks
- Paper Crafts
- Digital Scrapbooking
To submit to any magazine listed above email your designs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scrapbook Trends
Email to email@example.com
Here are some helpful tips to remember:
1. Include your name, email, phone number, and links to any of your blogs or online galleries with your submission. They will need to easily contact you if, and when you are chosen.
2. Include detailed instructions with your submission.
3. List all products and even tools used for your project. This is a publication must!
4. To send to multiple magazines at once with out the addresses viewable to the reader, add additional addresses to the BCC field of your email.
5. Check out publishing sites to see exactly what type of themes and projects they are currently looking for.
6. Don't get discouraged! Publishers usually keep your layouts for up to a year and may want to use it at another time in the future.
7. Keep your project. If a magazine is going to publish your project they will ask you to physically send it to them. This is to prevent publishing at other companies during there preview. Your project will be returned to you the next month.
Good luck to all of you!