Wednesday, January 2

2013 - The Year to Get Creative!

A new year brings a clean slate - a chance to start over on so much. Whether your resolutions are  dieting and exercise, living within your budget, or even to spend more quality time with loved ones. we want to be a part of your new year! I know for myself, one of my top resolutions this year is to stay current with this years’ photos.  I'm going to try to get them developed in a timely manner, create layouts, AND actually put my pictures on the layouts and journal them! Like so many of you (I'm sure)I am behind on this, and I always want to catch up, but I usually just fall more and more behind.  Not this year!  This year, I am going to stay current, and if time allows, work on some old stuff too!

At Simply Scrapbooks, we want you to stay current and catch up on your memory-keeping.  We not only have a huge selection of papers, embellishments, ribbons, and all the basics you need - adhesives, tools, trimmers - but we also have an amazing design team to inspire us with their creations, which are all over the store. Our staff is amazing (if I do say so myself!) and weare willing and able to help you pick and choose your products, and even inspire you with ideas if you need help!  2013 is going to be a fun and busy year, and I hope to see you at Simply soon, getting started on new projects. as well as catching up on the old!  Best wishes for a productive and amazing new year - Tina

No comments: