Wednesday, April 2

Guilin or Bust!! (Via Cortney's Adventures in China)

friends & family-

Just wanted to say a quick hello and let you know that I won't have access to the internet until Monday evening. I am going on vacation to Guilin. It is said to be the most beautiful place in China. We leave on a sleeper bus in 1 hour. I am very excited because this is the ONE place I really really wanted to go (other then the great wall). However, I am not so excited about how long it is going to take to get there. Guilin is very far south. We will be on the bus for about 20 hours. haha...yup. 20 HOURS!!!!! That's insane. I just have to remind myself how fun and gorgeous it is going to be. We will be going to the Mud Caves ( you swim in mud through a bunch of caves), river rafting, hot air balloon ride (maybe), we will see the famous guilin mountains and rice terraces. I will email and send pictures as soon as I am back...hopefully. love you all!!!!!- cort

No comments: