Monday, November 8

New Pink Paislee!!!

HEY HEY HEY! We've got all three new Pink Paislee Collections! We've got Old School, Sweetness, and House of three! Don't be fooled! These collections are amazing! I've already snagged a bunch of all three! I love Old School because it has a really great "boyish" feel to it! Plus each paper has a great background piece! I love having a great subtle base for my projects and these grids and patterns are perfect! Sweetness is gorgeous with it's big bright flowers! I already have plans to cut them out and glossy accent them! And don't be fooled by the plainness of the House of three Papers! They all have different resist patterns! Doilies, scripts, and even butterflies are all on those pages allowing you to glimmer mist, paint, ink, and well anything to change the colors of the papers! Stop by the store to see a sample of them!